Question:
I know that Anti-Freeze is harmful when ingested....?
digitalgimpling
2006-02-18 11:51:13 UTC
but is it harmful if you get it on your skin? The way gasoline is?
Four answers:
hotwheelsxxx
2006-02-19 08:27:32 UTC
I've been working on cars for years and I have had everything from gas to gear oil on my skin. It depends on if your skin is sensitive. If not, then you could just rinse it off, if it is sensitive use dove dishwashing soap. It works great and won't dry your skin.
Alicia_1971
2006-02-18 11:59:27 UTC
Skin Contact: Avoid skin contact. Prolonged or repeated contact may result in slight skin irritation.

Hope this helps!
dianehaggart
2006-02-18 12:00:22 UTC
It will itch like heck wash it off.